Empress Effects create arguably some of the worlds best effects pedals and all with the end user in mind. Guitarists have never been so wealthy with effects manufacturers popping up left, right and centre but this has made it harder and harder for effects manufacturers to 'rise above the noise'. Empress do just that, continually pushing the boundaries and creating effects pedals which guitarists can carve out their own soundscapes with.
- Killer Sound Quality - The Signal to Noise ratio is around 103 dB.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios - Use tap tempo to set the Tape Delays speed; the ratio selection makes fast tempos and triplet based phase times easy.
- True Bypass and Trails. - The Empress Tape Delay Pedal employs true bypass, or you can choose to use buffered bypass with trails.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Analog Dry - The dry signal path is all analog.
- Advanced Configuration - let you customize the tape delay to suit your needs.
- Blips - Activate blips to get crazy sounds when you move the tape head around while playing
- Presets - Advanced configuration allow you to run with 0, 2 or 3 presets
- Relay Bypass - Using a relay for bypass means quieter switching and, if the pedal loses power, your signal will still pass unharmed.
- Filter - Hi pass or low pass the delayed signal.
- Modulation - Add a little or a lot of modulation, or none at all!