Part of Ashdown's Fallen Angel DSP All-Tube amp series, this FA60H amplifier head combines a dual-cahnnel, all-tube 60 watt amp section with 16 internal DSP effects, which include 4 choruses, 4 flanges and 8 delay. This amplifier head offers flexibility with both gain and EQ controls with a wide range of clean and crunch tones.
This amplifier head is pre-used, and although it does visually looked used (see photos) its hardware is still in good condition and would be ideal for someone looking for an amp head to either mess around with at home, or to take on the road.
*original footswitch not included*
- Power Output (RMS): 60W into 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- Line Input: Impedance 1M Ohm, Level 100mV to 1V
- Effects Send: Impedance 4.7k Ohms, Level Nominal 0dBu
- Effects Return: Impedance 50k Ohms, Level 0dBu adjustable
- Speaker Emulated Line Output
- EQ: Treble, Middle, Bass
- Pre-amp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7 with DC heaters for low noise
- Output Tubes: 2 x EL34 fixed bias 120W at rated supply voltage
- Power Requirement: Impedance 4.7k Ohms, Level Nominal 0dBu
- Traditional passive, interactive tone control network providing classic guitar tonal adjustment