Designed on the 1950's Barney Kessel model, the Airline Tuxedo electric guitar features a full hollow body making it light weight and versatile enough to play anything from jazz to punk.
The Tuxedo boasts two Custom Hi-Output P-90's pickups, 2 volume and 2 tone control knobs, and at this price point you won't find anything on the market that looks our sounds the same.
- Body: Hollow-body, Maple Top, Back, Mahogany Sides
- Colours: Black, Sunburst, Copper, Left-hand Black
- Pickups: Two Custom Hi-Output P-90's
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Trapeze Tail, Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Neck: Set Neck, Bound Maple
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 inch (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16 inch
- Hardware: Vintage Style Open Back Tuners
- Case: Extra
- Unique Features: 1950's AIRLINE "Coat of Arms" logo on Pickguard