Modelled on the
1950's Stratotone H44 guitar, the Airline H44 DLX electric guitar features improved pickup and neck stability while maintaining all the glory of the original.
The highly sought after original Stratotone H44 guitar is incredibly hard to get your hands on these days, but the Airline H44 DLX really does do it justice as one of the coolest blues / slide guitars of all time.
- Body: Solid ASH
- Pickups: Dual Mini Humbucker
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Floating Wooden Bridge, Trapeze Tail
- Neck: Maple, Set Neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers, 20 Frets
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Vintage Open Back Tuners
- Unique Features: Vintage Fat Baseball Bat Neck